Monday, September 15, 2008

My New Adventure in Blogging

I wasn't going to start blogging until our lives were a little more exciting, but I've recently seen some people start a goals list called 101 in 1001. They have made a list of 101 things to accomplish in 1001 days (about 2.75 years). I thought this was great! However, for those of you who know me well, I admit, I say I'm going to do something and never do. Well, this is my chance to prove to you and myself that I CAN and WILL complete these goals. And my new blog will allow you all to follow my adventures.

Of course, this blog won't be strictly for my goals, I will also keep you updated with what's going on with us...unfortunately we're rather dull right now!

My list can be seen along the right column of this blog. As you can see, I only have 87 goals listed. I am having a really hard time coming up with 14 more. If anyone can think of something I could add, please email me!

I hope you all enjoy keeping up with our lives. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! :) I'm definitely adding you to my favorites. I have a suggestion for another item... It's one I wish I had put on my blog: Pay for the person behind you in the drive-thru. Someone once randomly bought me my lunch, and it made my day! Good luck with the list.

Karen Hathaway said...

Yay! Good for you..I love reading these:)

Anonymous said...

Wow this is really great Rebekah. That is exciting to hear that you got a dog. I think that all of your goals are definitely attainable so I am sure you will meet them all. I hope you and Steve are enjoying Texas. Take care!