Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finished!

No, I didn't finish all 101 goals, but I did finish coming up with all 101 goals! After those first 80-some goals its hard to come up with the last few. I wanted the majority of my list to be challenging. I know some of them are going to be really tough on me, but I'm really looking forward to the next 1001 days of my life!

I'd love to see what you have to say! Feel free to leave some encouraging words for me under the comments.

Also, if you'd like to be emailed everytime I post on my blog, please let me know and I'll add your email address to the list.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We can help you out with #99!! If you're ever in town - give us a call. :) 785.587.7717

Amanda said...

Does it help if you HELP me make Taylor's pig cake? Does babysitting for a friend count if you babysit for US? A trip for you and me sounds awesome...where too?